75 gallon build

Coral4coral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
232
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m here to document my 75 gallon mixed reef and try to get some tips on how to improve the build. I really want to bring the quality of this tank up as much as possible.the tank has some real potential but I’m dealing with a Xenia infestation at the moment and it’s as bad as it gets I’ll post some pictures of the tank to get some opinions and advice on the Xenia.
 
103848C4-C32A-4E5A-A5FA-04C7CF28D5E0.jpeg
 
Woawwwww...

You've got a Xenia tank! Are you able to keep Any nutrients in the water or does it get zapped out immediately?
I feed pretty heavy and have a decent bio load but it’s a pain when I remove a lot of Xenia at once i do get a swing. Most of my coral still keeps decent color even when the nutrients get low
 
8EBE7E09-1931-46DA-8923-820AEF3B02C3.jpeg
Day 1 of removing Xenia
 
Hey I’m here to document my 75 gallon mixed reef and try to get some tips on how to improve the build. I really want to bring the quality of this tank up as much as possible.the tank has some real potential but I’m dealing with a Xenia infestation at the moment and it’s as bad as it gets I’ll post some pictures of the tank to get some opinions and advice on the Xenia.
What lights do you use?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new