75 Gallon FOWLR Stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilpew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You can definitely get more! I would add a Tang, but it's up to you! However, you should add a Tang last if you decide to get one.
Any specific tang? I know most are too big for a 75 gallon. Im going to my LFS today to add the flame angel plus whatever other fish and then that will probably be it for stocking because I really don't want to overstock.
 
Any specific tang? I know most are too big for a 75 gallon. Im going to my LFS today to add the flame angel plus whatever other fish and then that will probably be it for stocking because I really don't want to overstock.
Sorry, I didn't see this until now. It's probably too late now, but a yellow would probably be your best bet. There are other tangs that would also be fine, the Kole Tang comes to mind...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new