75 Gallon Great White Build

BubbleFett42079

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
115
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Alright fellow reefers. It's been a while since I created a tank build. The last one I did was for a 40 Breeder I started over 8+ years ago.

I have a Innovative Marine 25gal Lagoon, which is packed to the gills with corals. I also have 1 of 3 CSB's that keeps moving and I don't want it to sting any more corals.

For the past few months, I've been debating on which next aquarium build I should start with. I wanted to purchase a rimless tank, but the price wa just too much for a 4ft aquarium. When Petco started their $1/gallon sale, I couldn't pass up on spending $100 for a 75 gallon (48"x18"x20"). As nice as the rimless looks, I couldn't spend over $450-$500 for a tank with the same dimensions.

So my journey began on July 18, 2020 when I purchased the 75 gallon. Let's see how this build goes.

IMG_20200802_220044_537.jpg IMG_20200802_220044_540.jpg IMG_20200802_220044_539.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_150290625_212048_829.mp4
    5.8 MB
Following this build
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new