75 Gallon Stocking Suggestions

Schlafrig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Messages
109
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the next few months I will be moving into a house and setting up an SPS dominate + Clam 75 gallon (48Lx18Wx21H). I plan on doing a bare bottom system with lots of flow. Currently I only have a few fish that I 100% want and was trying to find some other suggestions that would be a good fit. The current stocking list is :
Tomini Tang
6 Line Wrasse (Or another type of Wrasse that would eat pests)
Mandarin Dragonet
Lawnmower Blenny / Starry Blenny
Cleaner Shrimp
Fire fish? (Might move over from other tank)

And that's all that I have for now, please leave other suggestions for fish to add! Also any suggestions on the order I should add stuff is appreciated as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new