75G stocking ideas

Rham1281

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
116
Reaction score
163
Location
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of compiling a list of stock I want to keep in my tank. I plan on having a mixed coral/fish tank and clowns are pretty high up on my list as well. Other than that, I'm not too sure on what other fish I want to keep. Dimensions are: 48'' long, 18'' wide, 21" tall


What are your experiences with your favorites?
What are some not so fantastic experiences?
What are some things that you wish you would have known before buying fish?
Bonus points if you can also recommend some good LPS to keep!
 
Last edited:
I am in the process of compiling a list of stock I want to keep in my tank. I plan on having a mixed coral/fish tank and clowns are pretty high up on my list as well. Other than that, I'm not too sure on what other fish I want to keep.

What are your experiences with your favorites?
What are some not so fantastic experiences?
What are some things that you wish you would have known before buying fish?
Bonus points if you can also recommend some good LPS to keep!
What are the dimensions? Sorry, being in the UK I mix 75G with being a 3’ however I do know it can also be a 4’ on your side of the pond.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new