• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8 eco tech gen 5 XR15 blue

Item Price
225.00 ea
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mwatts12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
301
Reaction score
212
Location
El Dorado Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 8 gen 5 XR15 blues.

Nothing wrong with them, just wanting to switch to the 30s for cable management

Asking $300 each. Lights are by themselves I do not have a RMS for them.

Buyer pays for shipping located in 95762

I can provide more pics if interested.

70337393808__AD370766-AB12-44DB-9E0C-A559DE071166.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Still 2 left….. buyer pays for shipping. This is already a steal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new