!!!8 MILLIS MILLI PACK!!!

I really wanna get into the sps coral but need to upgrade lighting or this would've been gone
 
I really wanna get into the sps coral but need to upgrade lighting or this would've been gone

It actually was gone pretty fast. but if the time comes you want to try a starter pack ore something please don't hesitate to let me know. More than happy to help you get started.
 
It actually was gone pretty fast. but if the time comes you want to try a starter pack ore something please don't hesitate to let me know. More than happy to help you get started.
I would love to try a starter pack, though I don't think my fluval light strip led will cut it
 
I would love to try a starter pack, though I don't think my fluval light strip led will cut it
If you want some decent lights at a fair price, check out SB reeflights. Then you'll have extra money left over to buy coral from Adam.
 
If you want some decent lights at a fair price, check out SB reeflights. Then you'll have extra money left over to buy coral from Adam.
Thank you, I will have to check them out when I get home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new