!!!SLICK FEW NEW MILLIS OCTO-PACK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another fine example of the benefits of full aquaculture. I planted a few newer millis in this one as well including the Orange Fury, Monarch (I did not capture the magic of this one in the pic unfortunately) and Scooby Doo Sunset:). The shaggiest Sunset in my collection by far. Extra long polyps on this guy.

Rounded out with some other longtime favorites, this pack just came together really well.

299.00 shipped

1. Orange Fury
  2. Fox Flame
  3. BC Xmas
  4. PC Rainbow
  5. Snipers Blue Yum yum
  6. Monarch Milli
  7. Scooby Doo
  8. Joe Knows Rainbow!
IMG_0334-Edit_zps46hvyxnh.jpg

IMG_0336-Edit_zpsvzjscetg.jpg

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish my tank was ready for sps. If my tester pieces make it till September I’ll be in the market. Awesome pack.

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pack!

So "Sniper's Blue Something or Other" has been officially confirmed as a colony of Sniper's Blueberry Yum Yum? I love the frag I have and am really glad you included it in my BattleBox - highly anticipating it growing out. I wish the camera could capture the blue correctly but it doesn't do it justice.

a0uPr49h.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice pack!

So "Sniper's Blue Something or Other" has been officially confirmed as a colony of Sniper's Blueberry Yum Yum? I love the frag I have and am really glad you included it in my BattleBox - highly anticipating it growing out. I wish the camera could capture the blue correctly but it doesn't do it justice.

a0uPr49h.jpg

Yep It always was the Snipers Yum Yum I just couldn't remember the whole name very often lol. So "snipers blue" its been called for short, for ages now

Army Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way, if I purchased this pack, you could include a letter stating in some form or fashion that these are free corals and hope you enjoy? I will end up sleeping outside for a long time if I order any more corals haha. Amazing pack!!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way, if I purchased this pack, you could include a letter stating in some form or fashion that these are free corals and hope you enjoy? I will end up sleeping outside for a long time if I order any more corals haha. Amazing pack!!

Haha....love it! Adam, you will be paid by un makred bills, in a sealed envelop left on your door step...the letter will read "Congratulations Army Reefer, you have won May's BattleBox of the Month!" Enjoy your corals!

Army Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha....love it! Adam, you will be paid by un makred bills, in a sealed envelop left on your door step...the letter will read "Congratulations Army Reefer, you have won May's BattleBox of the Month!" Enjoy your corals!

Perfect that is exactly what I was looking for. Now I just hope that she takes the bait lol.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

You would be very amused by some of the subterfuge I’ve been asked to engage in to keep coral sales under the radar lol!

Army Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam - A case of your favorite spirits :)

Once a week she will come into my office and say that piece looks new and I have to usually come up with" oh that piece, yeah it broke off the main colony so I just glued it over here. " it worked in the beginning but it's hard to say that when the piece that "broke" is pink and there is no other pink corals in the tank lol.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back