330 Tank thread.

Thank you. Absolutely! I know it will be on IG. Wasnt sure if build threads on things other than reefs were a thing here 😄.

I currently have a list of projects to get to after my abrupt break in the hobbies. Spent the last 2 years caring for my parents as they passed. Just getting back to my usual flow now with some larger projects.

20251223_205015.jpg

Seems like you just don't listen so I'll say it again; everything looks terrible. You need to shut it all down and ship it to me. Thank you. (Notice I included "thank you" this time in an attempt to show I am nice.)
 
Thank you! I still have some room left though :)
No matter how packed with corals a tank gets, there’s always room for one more!
 
Last edited:
Love the random pics. Is that a Mastiff? He found a great seat!

I love large breed dogs. I currently have 2 St. Bernards and my Great Pyrenees passed a couple of years ago.
 
Yep, shes a mastiff. Love the big dogs also, shes a little small for a mastiff (160) I call her my pocket mastiff lol But she is a sweet dog. They were both in trouble in that picture for tearing up bunch of stuffed toys when I left them alone for half hour :)
Ive thought about St Bernard's, we do need to get her a friend.
 
Ok, what is going on over there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new