80 Gallon build

Updates?
 
updated tank picture

IMG_0542.JPG
 
Yeah. I really like it. I was trying to get a pic of my exquisite wrasse but he wasn't cooperating
 
Just curious, why buy rimless if you planned to put a canopy on it?
 
I bought the canopy "just in case" .I have 2 toddlers and they were always trying to put their hand in the tank. Hopefully one day I can take it off
That explains it, don't miss those days at all lol
 
Updates? I really like the 80s.
 
Sorry for the crappy pics. But here's a small update
IMG_4358.JPG
WWC Jelly Bean
IMG_4275.JPG
TGC man of steel
IMG_4348.JPG
WD starting to take off. And some unknown that's growing like crazy
IMG_4339.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new