80 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless Build

euphyilla garden.jpg
Hammers.jpg
ricordea.jpg
torch.jpg
Yellow Tang.jpg
Zoas.jpg
 
Nice reef tank! Just curious-how do you like the tank? Any criticisms/likes/dislikes? Seriously considering an upgrade from my mixed reef 50 gallon to a four foot tank because my borbonius and lineatus wrasse have grown a bit and probably need more room.
 
Haven't seen an update in a long time and I am curious as I have a similar setup to you.
 
The OP was Last seen here June 2017! I have a deep blue 32 gallon that I like as a frag tank. I will say the silicone edges are starting to seem a bit fragile but I’ve got my eye on it.
yikes. I have had my 80 gallon reef ready rimlesss up since 2015. I worry it will eventually leak and most likely when I am not home. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new