• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

80 Gallon Deep Blue shallow tank. Partial setup. Boston pickup

certain_code

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Decided it's time to move to the other side of the country and have to downgrade the tank in the process.

I'm not selling everything since I will have a smaller tank after my move but everything below is for sale and needs to be picked up before the end of October.

Lights:
ATI 36" 8 bulb setup. Bulbs included but are a year old and should be replaced.
Retail: $600
Asking: $450obo (can ship at buyers expense)

Tank:
80 Gallon Deep Blue Reef Ready shallow tank.
2'x4'x16" with black vinyl wrap background which can be removed. I have drilled for a center shadow overflow and removed the stock overflow. The two original overflow holes are plugged using PVC and can also be removed.
I will also include the CkearView mesh lid and Shadow overflow in the asking price as well as help load it into your vehicle.
Retail: $600
Asking: $500 w/ shadow overflow and clear mesh top. (local pickup in Boston, MA only. Cannot deliver)

Photos will be posted tomorrow here but can also be found in my build thread on R2R in the meantime.

More items to come once I better decide what I am keeping. Thanks everyone!

Back