80 Gallon Shallow Reef

Thx hope I can finish all the little trim around it soon
 
Have some work to do finishing up the trim not my strong point need to get my friend Paul to help me but here are pictures of my new top for the aquarium

AtO29BWaSjyEtxqusZjp9w.jpg %hK3nrOATfGywlKRO6ZtfA.jpg f6khAXEsTpuCxgJ9Bbp3sA.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new