OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get rid of noopscyhe? I am thinkking of ordering 2 for a 36 bowfront. How didi they work for oyu. I am trying to decide between radion g5 15's ocean revive, sb reef, noopschye and really like illumagic but p;ricey and cant really use those when i upgrade to my 90 or maybe a 120. I know its a big price difference between raddion and the others but If i get them then I wont get the apex. BUt I dont know much about apex and may not get one anyway ,probably makes better sense to wait until I upgrade. I live in floriad and with huricans and lightening storms I need som type of baattery back up for sure and I recently had a crash from salinity so that the main reason I wont one but I use my hanna checker all the time now so dont see that happening again with salinity! Anyway, sorry to stray, but how did you like the lights, did they grow coral and color up well and have a lot of color pop? I like mars aqua to ust no way to mount them, without building something
Look at my new build and you will see 6 Noopsyche on that tank. They are the best bang for the buck light period and will grow the heck out of coral.

jlee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Manose I realize this is an old build thread but you wouldn't happen to have any photos of how you set up your UV sterilizer would you? I have the same one and a very similar tank and I'm exploring mounting/flow options

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Manose I realize this is an old build thread but you wouldn't happen to have any photos of how you set up your UV sterilizer would you? I have the same one and a very similar tank and I'm exploring mounting/flow options
I mounted it to the side of my stand and running a maxi jet 1200 from the tank to the sterilizer then back to the tank with a little nozzle https://www.marinedepot.com/u-tube-with-directional-return
Worked out really well

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back