80g shallow reef

10E876CE-C535-4C0E-98AC-9E848A5073F0.jpeg
439226CA-1128-4F26-9DA9-609B4179D07C.jpeg
A7A82867-1515-477C-B636-0875A6889443.jpeg
 
What brand or what did you use for the net top? i need one badly im seriously playing chicken
 
Nice looking tank! I’ve recently started really enjoying the look of shallow tanks. I need to stop or I’m going to get in trouble with my wife when she comes home to another tank in our home.
 
Nice looking tank! I’ve recently started really enjoying the look of shallow tanks. I need to stop or I’m going to get in trouble with my wife when she comes home to another tank in our home.
I love them! My previous tank as shallow as well. The more you look, the more you want lol....
 
Would you mind posting your equipment including lights and flow?

I have a softie and LPS tank and run T5s as well. Just curious as to what you run (bulb combo, light schedule, etc.). Thanks!
 
Would you mind posting your equipment including lights and flow?

I have a softie and LPS tank and run T5s as well. Just curious as to what you run (bulb combo, light schedule, etc.). Thanks!
I’m using the RW15 Jebao.
lights are from my previous tank. Its an ATI 36x6
Blue +
purple+
Blue +
Actinic
Blue +
Blue +
They are on from 9am to 9pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new