80g shallow reef

Got about 40 snails yesterday... they are all over the place lol.... For over 4 years I had only two turbo snails in the tank. They Are so big you wouldn’t believe it....

35DF6CC0-B666-44E6-97C5-6725BB315AF5.jpeg
 
Nice! Any old pics of what the scape looked like before the corals had grown in? :)
 
Tank looks awesome. Definatly something I dream if having when I upgrade from my 20. Your aquascape is very well done!

What fans are you using in the back? Are you happy with them. I've bought so many cheap aquarium fans only to be disappointed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new