90 gal glasscage build

Due to Rona and life in general. I have not posted many updates. But this past weekend a friend a myself made the swap. I would like to say a special thanks to Joe at www.glasscages.com. to say they went above and beyond would be an understatement, My friend works on tanks for a living and he kept going on about how solid this tank is built. I still have some wiring and finishing touches to add, but overall I'm in love with it, more pictures to come. Stay tuned lol
Thanks so much for the kind words @Rstanphill. Truly appreciated. We do love supporting and serving.
 
Thank you. My next step is to build a new hood/cabinet above the tank with matching barn wood style inserts on the doors.
That will look amazing! Glass cages is bringing the fire!! We live about an hour from their facility. Next tank i get may have to come from them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new