90 gallon and 32 Biocube

Trill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
71
Location
Virginia Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 32 Biocube about 2 months ago. Still fighting some hair algae but it is going well I think.
32 biocube edit.jpg


I have started to build out a 90 corner drilled mix reef. I am not making the black rock mistake again. I am in the process of building a custom stand that has reef outlined laser engraved doors. I have to put a hood on as well so I may put waves on that part. I have the aqua-fuge Refugium AR 100 for my sump/refugium.

empty 90.jpg
 
My first draft. I have a few more flat pieces and a bunch of smaller rubble. Should anything change?
 

Attachments

  • 20211029_192749.jpg
    20211029_192749.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 20211029_192756.mp4
    59.6 MB
Not bad! This is my biocube at about 6-7 weeks.
 

Attachments

  • 24D35551-EC20-4A62-A15D-DE922113EDD3.jpeg
    24D35551-EC20-4A62-A15D-DE922113EDD3.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 6CBA8F91-6603-4F1D-B400-83F6EC0139AD.jpeg
    6CBA8F91-6603-4F1D-B400-83F6EC0139AD.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 23E0DA3F-D7C4-4435-BF73-14CE19C57452.jpeg
    23E0DA3F-D7C4-4435-BF73-14CE19C57452.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 815757FA-7849-4172-B99B-7E550FCD995D.jpeg
    815757FA-7849-4172-B99B-7E550FCD995D.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 77
Well a small update added 2 Kissel 360 tuna blue to the 90. But I have found a 180 tank so i will be stopping this build and putting that up instead moving everything from the 32 and the 90 into it once it is ready.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new