90 Gallon Build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after 4 years of 29 gallons I am finally upgrading
bounce.gif
I picked up a 90 reef ready from Simon about a month ago. Finally getting around to set it up. I plasti-dipped the back of the tank and I started building the stand. I also picked up two 40 breeders today at petco's $1 per gallon sale.

image.jpeg
 
Just bought a new Vortech Mp40 wireless quiet drive.
 
Picked up two Maxspect Razor 16k 120W. Will be running these with either 2 or 4 four foot T5's.

image.jpeg
 
Also got the doors framed up and the seams bondoed up.

image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new