90 Gallon Build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got the Jebao DCT 6000 in today.

image.jpeg
How are the reviews on this pump? If you have issues I highly recommend the deep water aquatics pumps they are very similar. I've been running them for a while now.
 
I have DCT-8000 and is running fine since march 2015. Before I had DC-6000 and died after 4 or 5 months (warranty was only 90 days)
 
How are the reviews on this pump? If you have issues I highly recommend the deep water aquatics pumps they are very similar. I've been running them for a while now.
So far so good. We will see what happens long term.
 
Got water is the tank and ran all the electrical under the frag tank stand. My diy sump is working great!!! I also added waterproof LEDs under the stand so I can see when working in the sump. Ran all my wires and power strip under the frag tank stand and away from any water.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new