90 gallon cube upgraded

IMG_0193.JPG
 
To me my test show
Po3 -0
Ammonia -0
No2 -0.25
No3 -0
 
Now when I get my no2 down to 0 will I be on to start adding things over from my other tank? With diatoms still going?
 
Current update I lost some fish no idea why the fox face jumped again and couldn't save him this time I had my gladiator clown just randomly die and so did the anthias

All the cyano is gone but I still have brown stuff on my sand bed no 02 bubbles on it I believe it's Dino's but not 100% sure and I added a couple corals I had received from my lfs a sunset monti and a super man monti :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new