90 gallon help

TheJoker1991

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I haven’t posted in awhile because I lost all but 2 of my fish a while back. I was stricken with ich. And only my neon wrasse and yellow coris wrasse survived. But now I have 2 lightning maroons, a translucent cave goby and a spotted hawk fish. What other fish would you add? I’m open to any ideas. I know I want something bigger to add.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Sorry about the losses. Some of my favorites in my 90 are my flame tang, flame angel, and a white tail angel.

It depends on what bigger is and what’s in the tank. I’m a big fan of the small tangs and angels. On top of above there is the white tail bristle tooth, coral beauty, half black angel and a few others

OP
OP
TheJoker1991

TheJoker1991

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Sorry about the losses. Some of my favorites in my 90 are my flame tang, flame angel, and a white tail angel.

It depends on what bigger is and what’s in the tank. I’m a big fan of the small tangs and angels. On top of above there is the white tail bristle tooth, coral beauty, half black angel and a few others
It’s okay thank you. It’s the name of the game with having any kind of animal. But I just want maybe one or two “big” show fish. Sometimes that when someone walks by it catches there eyes.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back