90 gallon help

TheJoker1991

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I haven’t posted in awhile because I lost all but 2 of my fish a while back. I was stricken with ich. And only my neon wrasse and yellow coris wrasse survived. But now I have 2 lightning maroons, a translucent cave goby and a spotted hawk fish. What other fish would you add? I’m open to any ideas. I know I want something bigger to add.
 
Hey,

Sorry about the losses. Some of my favorites in my 90 are my flame tang, flame angel, and a white tail angel.

It depends on what bigger is and what’s in the tank. I’m a big fan of the small tangs and angels. On top of above there is the white tail bristle tooth, coral beauty, half black angel and a few others
 
Hey,

Sorry about the losses. Some of my favorites in my 90 are my flame tang, flame angel, and a white tail angel.

It depends on what bigger is and what’s in the tank. I’m a big fan of the small tangs and angels. On top of above there is the white tail bristle tooth, coral beauty, half black angel and a few others
It’s okay thank you. It’s the name of the game with having any kind of animal. But I just want maybe one or two “big” show fish. Sometimes that when someone walks by it catches there eyes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new