90 Gallon Livestock Ideas

The chalk bass or Gramma won't take each other out, as long as you get them in a group of small juveniles
 
Ok so this weekend I am going to get the two black and white clowns and made another small zoa coral. The black and white clowns at my lfs seem to look bigger than my yellow tang so would that help with aggression? I also plan on trying to move some rock around a little bit to help as well but I just dont want the yellow tang going crazy on them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new