90 gallon stock question

TNreefer123!

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 90 gallon DT and a 20L sump with dry rock (running for about 2 1/2 years). I have a pair of clowns, a small sailfin tang and a fire red shrimp (NAS snail and a couple more blue leg crabs) I’m running a decent side skimmer as well, filter socks and media in my bubble trap. I plan to keep this tank Fowlr but would love suggestions of fish! This aquarium is in my living room so I want to make a good impression when people walk in as well. Also I have a failed refugium ( that will hopefully be replaced soon with a algae scrubbed due to my LFS chaeto did not make it and only introduced a brissleworm colony ) and would like to have a fish that will eat parasites and such but also attractive in color. Thank you guys! I have learned so much through the years of this site and what you have to say!

OP
OP
TNreefer123!

TNreefer123!

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flame Angel. Lemon Peel Angel or Coral Beauty would look good, I have all 3 in my 185gl Some Wrasses will eat parasites.
One of my dream fish has always been a flame. Would I need to worry about the clowns ?

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my dream fish has always been a flame. Would I need to worry about the clowns ?
If you have it with an anemone it may chase them some but that would be the case for any fish that got to close, My Redspot even chase my Tangs & Trigger but wont go after them otherwise. Also the Yellow Coris is a nice one but I don't know if it actually picks parasites.

Last edited:

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%

Back