OP
OP
ParadiseReefMT

ParadiseReefMT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Livestock to date includes the pair of clowns, a black comb tooth blenny, one spot foxface, and a kole tang. We have a banded coral shrimp, and fire shrimp. A host of hermits and snails for CUC, and an orange tuxedo urchin that is an algae machine! They’re all happy and healthy. The shrimp have molted several times already.
I had an outbreak of nasty green/brown algae that I’ve hopefully got a handle on at this point. I let my chaeto overgrow and killed it off and hoping I can nurse the small patch back.
I have started adding coral frags. So far, have a good Duncan, 2 hammers, a frogspawn, 2 different zoas, a nice ricordea, acan, a couple small monti frags, gsp, and a Xenia.
I just got dosing equipment to start feeding the corals on the regular and providing trace elements.

OP
OP
ParadiseReefMT

ParadiseReefMT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a few minor bumps- skimmer related issues of it overflowing and my ATO dumping far too much freshwater in and dropping my salinity. I believe I’ve got that problem worked out (). Skimmers are a hassle! We lost 2 gobies to suicide, even with an eggcrate lid unfortunately. The primary water parameters have been spot on, no lie. And going to start adding in more tests for managing for coral health.
128F4030-D3AF-49A3-8C6D-92ABE63089B4.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back