90g frag tank help me please :)

So finish the wire managment, I'm using a jebao doser for topping off fresh water and will use it for mag cal and all
Everything is moving in the right direction
 
It's been a while since I have updated.
I placed a little colony of exenias on the tank just to make sure everything was ok. It started bleaching shortly after and them a couple heads died.
I raised the light fixture as high as I could and tested the water, everything seemed fine.
Turns out the water was to clean, I started feeding it every day 20ml of reef energy a+b and 1/2 spoon of reefroids and little by little it started to recover.
Now I'm doing 8ml of reef energy a+b and 1/2 spoon of reef roids every 2 or 3 days
Everything is looking good
 
Couple pictures from what it looks now

20181007_165113.jpg


20181007_165119.jpg


20181007_165125.jpg


20181007_165135.jpg


20181007_165148.jpg


20181007_165233.jpg


20181007_165222.jpg


20181007_165208.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new