93 gallon cube with 2 xr15 g4 pros

mikeandkerry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking this is a total over kill
I should only need 1 xr15 g4 pro
And I should really only have to run it no more than 40 to 60 percent?
Anyone help me out
My goal is to get to have acro' s
Tank is in process of being completely overhauled
So want to know if I can let go of one of the lights for something I could really use
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new