93GAL rimless

I just got these, they are one of the brightest corals I've seen

20140626_194625_zps9smkx3wb.jpg


20140626_195138_zpsskpradft.jpg
 
Mine is silent, you can't hear the overflow at all. Thats one of the things people always comment about when they come to see my tank.
 
That makes sense as to why it may be so quiet. I'm guessing your pushing maybe 350gph considering the head height and 90 degree corners? I might have to turn my return down a bit...

Yah right about 350 i'd guess, I always try to match my return pump to my skimmer gph.

Looking good bud.

wow that tank grew in very nicely!!

nice looking tank.

Thanks guys :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new