9mm, 3/8 acrylic source for colored acrylic

Treehrtsme

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
957
Reaction score
219
Location
Atlanta GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know you can get clear, white, and some forms of black and 3/8, but I've heard of colors like gray and orange in 3/8 thickness but I've never been able to find a source. Does anyone know anything about this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new