_

Stand looks great! I have the same tank only mine came RR. I have heard some horror stories of people trying to drill these tanks, I can't remember if all sides are tempered or just the bottom and front. If you haven't already, call or stop by the distributor and see if they can give you an "expert" answer. There may even be some other threads on here of people drilling these. I kind of wish I would have went with a non RR tank because the overflow in my 57 is huge! It takes up a lot of room in the tank and really limits the aquascaping that can be done in there. I was able to kind of hide it with some some trial and error as far as aquascaping goes and some coral placement that will help as they fill out.

Keep us updated on the tank progression!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new