A 110G nice and slow build

jeff shelley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

After getting my feet wet in the hobby 8yrs ago I'm getting back in! I had to sell my Whole system because my family and I relocated to the Carolina's from Michigan. Now, I am able to get back in d/t a friend. He gave me a 110g tank and stand that he received from a buddy that had to get rid of everything b/c he had to move. This will be and already has been a slow process but that's a good thing.
As you will see in pic's to come I had to stain the stand and paint the trim of the tank to be updated from the '80's. I am still in the process of getting the tank ready to move into the living room to set it up and start cycling.


 
Last edited:
I’m getting closer. I redid an old sump and and turned it into a refugium.



f43f713ec3a6e53e381106b197dc1799.jpg
552db459d72b208b3cc88a1f9f5385bc.jpg
1d8923179f8b48fbc6fa9cc8bb03de74.jpg
590b8eb6775001154ff16b3b20a29054.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new