A 93 gallon dream come true:)

Man the tank is looking great! Glad the livestock move went well for you. We're hoping to set up our 120 soon. I'm not looking forward to the transfer at all.

Dave
 
:nerd: Its time for some silly colored sticks
looks good bro
Thank you very much!
Man the tank is looking great! Glad the livestock move went well for you. We're hoping to set up our 120 soon. I'm not looking forward to the transfer at all.

Dave

Thank you!! I put off the transfer for over 2 weeks cause i was nervous about losing any corals/fish. Take it slow and all should be fine;)
 
One last fish
clowng.jpg
 
Looking good bro!
 
awesome work! Your tank sets the standard for what a little bit of resourcefulness, wit and elbow grease can achieve while keeping some cash in your pocket. I noticed you had a sudden algae bloom on your rock there and now it seems to be subsiding. Did you use MARCO rock or its equivalent? What did you do to counter act the algae?

thanks

vince
 
awesome work! Your tank sets the standard for what a little bit of resourcefulness, wit and elbow grease can achieve while keeping some cash in your pocket. I noticed you had a sudden algae bloom on your rock there and now it seems to be subsiding. Did you use MARCO rock or its equivalent? What did you do to counter act the algae?

thanks

vince
Thank you for the kind words! I used rocks that i had bleached. They were just random chunks i had from old tanks that got taken down. I think the green algae was just a phase of the rock coloring up again. I cut back on the my light cycle and stoped dosing MB7 and it all went away. Heres how they look now
DSC02337.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new