A beautiful thing

  • Thread starter Thread starter kzenoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kzenoni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
781
Reaction score
851
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a pair of orange storm clowns, so happy they decided to host my Colorado sunburst anemone.

E388C3BB-EACA-4905-8374-4D36B2D745A8.jpeg 6EDCFA2A-66AD-4357-BA9E-D36535DB4387.jpeg
 
Awesome clowns and nem!
 
Nice! The only clowns I've ever gotten to host nems have been cheap skunk clowns. All the others seem to like to host plumbing!
I have 6 clowns in my tank (350gallon). I just got real lucky that these are the ones to host. They actually did it the very first night in my tank, had the others for awhile but they never decided to host.
 
I have 6 clowns in my tank (350gallon). I just got real lucky that these are the ones to host. They actually did it the very first night in my tank, had the others for awhile but they never decided to host.
Did you see aggression between all the clowns? I tried adding two young designer clowns to my 300G that has two old ocellaris clowns in it. The new guys almost got murdered. Luckily, I was able to catch them after a day and put them in my daughter's tank where they're the only clowns. I'd love to have more than one pair in my DT, but now I'm gun shy.
 
No because they are all pretty new to the tank. We had the black storm clowns and they decided to jump So we got these and added them the next day. So far no aggression. 7EB5513D-EC0E-48CE-A01C-A04C9021F7D8.jpeg
 
Nice acquisitions !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new