Acid wash BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter berner530
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

berner530

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
6
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting an anemone for clowns to host but I think I want more of a high end anemone. I know they’re not 100% gonna host it but that’s why I’d like a very pretty looking one. I’m curious to know what the anemone looks like after they split. I assume they continue to make duplicates but I’m interested to see what a new one looks like months or a year after they got the anemone. Please post pictures and wisdom you have keeping them!!!
 
I bought a Blackwidow BTA about 30 months ago. I've sold a handful of splits and currently have 18 in my tank, The newest kids look almost exactly like the one I bought originally.
 
For me , anemones can change how they look depending on each tank/ lighting/ nutrient levels. But once in a system and acclimated it will no longer change , the clones will be clones lol look exact same. All the anemones you see in my pic are RBTA ( I do have a Chicago at the bottom but it’s hidden )



IMG_4152.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new