A (belated) happy holidays from 1000ft

Crapwhereaminow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
25
Location
So. Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite holiday activity is viewing Christmas lights. I just do it a bit differently than most people. I believe my method allows me to cover more ground than most Christmas light viewers :p

1C0503FB-9489-4421-814F-AB06466F0278-8548-000007A07E7821F0.jpg


And I'm sorry this post is so late! Busy busy holiday season kept me from sharing until after Christmas.

Jessica
 
Cool pic... Thanks for sharing!

-M&T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new