• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A+++ Chad Chatman awesome

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick review maybe. I was hesitant as it was my first purchase from an independent vendor here on R2R. Chad was quick to reply to my questions, provided detailed info on his items and was very easy to work with. I created my own zoa pack from his extenstive list of available options. He also had different sized frags to choose from as well. Payment was flawless and done per the rules via a PayPal invoice. I recieved confirmation and a date the corals would be shipped. Day of shipment and I recieved a tracking # for fed ex. When I received the shipment, it was a bit late arriving but this was no fault of Chad, it was packed very very well. Insulated with a heat pack and each item double bagged. There was no leakage and everything arrived alive. There were also no pests that came off after the dipping process. Chad is an awesome seller and I cant wait till the spring to place another order with him. Buy with confidence. Thanks Chad.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.9%
Back