A Collection & Picture Journal

truly remarkable! Both the photos and your collection! Wasn't a fan of zoas; that is to say until I saw yours! The black marauders a remarkable! send a frag my way ;)
 
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Ahh there it is!!
 
truly remarkable! Both the photos and your collection! Wasn't a fan of zoas; that is to say until I saw yours! The black marauders a remarkable! send a frag my way ;)

Ha! Zoas are pretty amazing
 
Thanks! Yes they are all amazing coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new