• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A collector piece. Must look!!!!!!!!!!!!

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
31
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time release. Ultimate rainbow.
wysiwyg 2 eyes frag. it's been cut and healed over 3 months. $500 shipped.
I only have this frag available. First come and first serve.


IMG_2670.jpg



Mother colony shot
IMG_2150-2.jpg
 
It's a very sensitive chalice I think. after fragging, the frag lost a lot colors and receded as well. It took it a couple months to completely heal and getting some of its color back.

Here is a pic of the frag when first cut.

IMG_2206.jpg


Wow is all I can say! Mother colony looks completely different though.:tongue:
 
I can see that it's growing some new colors which was lost in the past months while healing. It's definitely getting brighter.
 
Per request, here is a pic of the mother colony taken under all blue leds for your viewing pleasure. :)

IMG_21500-2.jpg
 
That's beyond sick, practically shatters the title "Ultimate." Whom ever grabs that frag is winning.
 
Definetly a Gem here suprised noone from jersey jumped on this beauty yet I would if I didn't need equipment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new