A complete new build showcasing Lifereef

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
So after a move and then a huge tank crash I've decided to start a new build. I'm building this yo showcase lifereef skimmers and sumps and really everything they can do. He is going to build my tank, Sump, fuge, skimmer, reactors(media,bio,and calcium may have him make me a custom trickle reactor to use tropic marin bio tricks instead of bio balls). Tank is going to be a 36x20x18 display tank, a custom fit sump and fuge, custom size external skimmer, custom size external calcium reactor, ato with dosing chambers, and probably a awc container. Tank is going to have a custom made light mount, a shelf on back to have a section of rock floating, bean animal external overflow and dual returns. Pumps will most likely be cor 20 to feed return, reactors and fuge and cor15 to run skimmer. It will be apex controlled with flow meters on return for uv flow, meters on each reactor and fuge, trident in mini trident housing, active par metering, orp, salinity, tank ph and ph monitoring of reactor, radion lighting mabe immumiagic , ai and vortech flow pumps, aqua uv reactor, fueled by tropic marin( salt and additives), most likely a mastertronic to test nitrate, phosphate, and coyote other things trident doesn't do. I will post some drawings of tank and sump soon and pictures of the stand I made to house everything.

OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
Will be using TBS rock for majority of rock and sand mixed with some dry sand with smaller particles. Will be a mix of base and premium rock and reef cleaners from tbs. Stocking plans are tiny yellow tang( calm down tang police will be re homed when needed), tomini tang, bonded pair of yellow watchmen gobies with a randalls pistol, royal gramma( maybe bonded pair), maroon lightning or golden nugget clowns, yellow coris or mystery or opposum wrasse for flatworm control, lawnmower blenny, micro brittle stars , snail mix, conch, peppermint shrimp, and if I can get it at same time will be a biota purple with the biota yellow. Corals will be mixed a few sps mainly Monti and milli, scoly, og bounce and torch or two and Inferno Anemone.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back