A Confession!

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, am I the *only* person not a tween who really likes the new Jessica Simpson song "A Public Affair"??? I caught myself singing it in the car today, and some guy was staring at me from the next lane of traffic...

I found it on the web where you guys can hear it for free- it plays automatically when you go to her website, www.jessicasimpson.com .

:grin:
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol:

I think a tween is a kid not quite old enough to be a teenager, but acts too old to be a real kid, like 10-12 maybe?

:D
Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
teen + between = tween, so yeah, I'd say middle schoolish. You know....while you're still young enough to go with the main stream pop...before you get all too cool for it. LOL

I like the song, but there is no account for taste with me because I like ALL music. I was getting the same looks in traffic this morning over 'I can't take my eyes off of you....' from High School Musical. Really, it's my daughter's cd and...I'd just dropped her off and.....

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ROTFL, you guys are sooo funny...

Hey, she's single again now, Bill!!! You could probably corner her in front of the chick bathroom at some of the NY clubs now I bet.

Hey Kammy- maybe that's the excuse I should be using??? :lol:

:D
Laurie

furforfour

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldnt imagine being a recording artist and deciding that the audience you want to market is the 10-12 age group. I dont know if groups really do this or if it just winds up happening. I did listen to the song on the website out of curiosity and didnt care much for it. I had to pause the bootlegged soundtrack to a 1971 Italian movie I was listening to in order to hear it, so maybe I would like it in a different context.

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of my daughters are big Jessica fans. They are 8 and 14. They love her music. Me, I think she is smokin' hot. :twisted: Can't say I listen to her music much though. ;)

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jessica Simpson is naturally very pretty, but she could do without the fake boobs, collegen in the lips, peroxide and fake n'bake. She looks more and more plastic to me these days. Am I'm not against plastic surgery by any means, I just think she's one of the few women in Hollywood that would be smokin hot without all that stuff.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a huge fan of her music though I think it's better than any of the junk Brittany "white trash" Spears has put out.
I thought her boobs were real. They never really struck me as looking fake and they've always been large even back when her singing career was just taking off. The other stuff like the lips and tan I do believe are unatural.
Do you guys think her for lack of a better term "stupidity" is real or just an act for the camera? I can't really tell myself.

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you mean to put two of the same links in your reply? Judging from those pictures, it sure does look like she's had a **** job. How rediculous when her boobs were fantastic prior to this!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna have to side with the ladies on ths one. I think she really is that stupid. Looks are one thing, but if the head is completely void of anything useful, something gets lost for me... Am I drawing question to my maleness?

Reef Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You make a good arguement gflat.
Yet, I cannot imagine if this void of a woman came onto you, that you would decline.
You won't have to search deep for the answer.

Do you remember the last super hot girl you came toe to toe with?

We're all too quick to discount someones intelligence because of beauty. You all seem to forget how fast you lose all sense of navigation when you're around someone with that type of gift.

Afterall, everything (I mean everything) we do in one way, shape or form is revolved around sex.

But I digress, this thread isn't on the meaning of life.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry were gonna have to pull your man card Gflat....Nobody was talking about her being great to have a conversation with.....Well I guess it depends on what you term a conversation and do moaning and squealing count......LOL

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, I know. How's this for a good answer, Reef Junkie. Last time I was toe to toe with a hottie, this morning (my wife:)). Too bad she won;t read this thread:). I'm off to a frag swap. It's be nice to have alittle extra help when she tried to beat me for spending all of my money...

Maybe it was just the Jessica Simpson show that made her look dumb. Anyone ready to join PETA because we are killing all of our Bufffaloes to get Buffalo wings has my vote for a total idiot. My wife nd I will critique her physique and we agree she has some lovely lady humps, etc., but she specifically, does little for me. Her body is incredible, but just seeing her face, I see idiot, which turns me off. Drunk in a bar, I'm afraid I'd likely go home with her (fear, boys, fear;)) if the chance were offered (never happened before, so it's not looking likely-dang this nordic skull lol). Now for the double standard, Brittany with her plaid skirt and knee highs... That combo would get me if I saw it on an elephant (bad memories from college;)).

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back