A Confession!

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS1100.JPG

Hope this doesn't violate any part of the user agreement. ;)

Just solidifying the 'guys are pigs' theory. :lol:

Reef Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zep,
I met Jenna in person, she's very cool and well, hot.

I'd like to hear more about the girls point of view of when they were in college and experimented with other girls.

Don't worry, Az won't interrupt again... lol

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aw guys, don't give Az a hard time, he was just making sure we don't get any bad hitchikers. #-o

Bill, where did you meet Jenna? I'm sure you guys would love to hear more girl play talk, but I believe this thread started talking about Jessica Simpson's "music". Isn't the lounge public? I'll just say that when speaking in terms of 'extra marital' thoughts: I've already got an awesome guy every night of my life, but a girl.... :twisted:

Reef Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, Az is cool. His brain jst got overwhelmed and it was one of those fight or flee situations. We cleared it up, he's ready to recieve your wisdom! lol

I met her in a library. It was wild, there were all these topless women walking around and in fact she was topless. Wow, womens Lib, who woulda thought!?

So, you're saying you're completely satisfied with your man, but have no objections to having a girlfriend over? Your hubby is one lucky sob!

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Poor Az... I woulda thought if someone got 'flamed' in this kind of thread it would been for other reasons ROTFL...

I second Natalie Portman too. Very clean, sweet girl as far as I can see. IMO, Keira Knightley in blue body paint in RobinHood was too reminiscent of college mud wrestling. Which I have to admit, I have watched once because a friend of mine signed up because she hated the girl who was laready signed up and wanted a forum where she wouldn't go to jail for taking a swing. Was H_I_L_A_R_I_O_U_S to watch... rotflmao!!!

:D
Laurie

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was Harvard but maybe Princeton....either way she's got a great head on her shoulders and a body that is equally as great :p

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, I could definitely tell you some stories about my "experimental" phase in College but I think this is a family sight :D

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, sometimes I feel like such a prude. I worked two jobs all through high school and college- never even tried one drug- no joke. Was always at work, and I guess no one thought I'd take them up on it... :square:
:lol:
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't have the female experimentations you all may have had (I was in band through the first four years of my bachelors ;) ), but I worked three jobs all through college (paid for it on my own, which is why it took 7 years for a BSME). I had a blast and did things I probably shouldn't have (though regret none :) . No one needs to sleep in college, right? No clearance for me lol. Some would say well past the legal insanity clause in government speak ;) .

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gflat65 said:
but I worked three jobs all through college (paid for it on my own, which is why it took 7 years for a BSME). .

I bet THAT feels good! What student loans????

Laurie

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
LOL, sometimes I feel like such a prude. I worked two jobs all through high school and college- never even tried one drug- no joke. Was always at work, and I guess no one thought I'd take them up on it... :square:
:lol:
Laurie
Haha... same kind of thing here. More deprived than depraved. Here's to better luck next life :)

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no. I still have student loans. The reef addiction was strong while I was in college... When I'm old and grey and pay off my loans, I'll know I've succeeded lol.

Chris2222000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant wait to finish college. Im soo sick and tired of school you just dont know....well maybe you do, lol. Im a senior now and still have at least another year to go. Whats even funnier is I dont even know what I want to do when I graduate.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris2222000 said:
I cant wait to finish college. Im soo sick and tired of school you just dont know....well maybe you do, lol. Im a senior now and still have at least another year to go. Whats even funnier is I dont even know what I want to do when I graduate.

Look, seriously- you never will know most likely. I like to take jobs that interest me, primarily... And what interests me changes with the more years that go by me. I think the days of staying at a job for 30 plus years are over. And more education just makes it worse, imo.. :lol:

I have 3 diplomas not counting high school and all it's really good for is people going , "Wow, you must be smart!". I haven't seen a dime in a higher pay scale yet that I wouldn't have earned with my undergrad degree. Each progressive program just left me with more questions about stuff.

Which leaves me at my primary problem of Peter Pan syndrome :D
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amen. I was tired of school my last semester and ready to get out and make some money (seven years for a BSME :) ). I was tired of three jobs and a reef habit. I don't mind being out, but I do think back to college as my glory days... I'd like to go back and get doctored up some day so i can teach on the collegiate level, mostly because I'd like to be a career student :D .

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey GFlat-
Dunno what the reqs are where you are, but with your Master's you can teach in most Baccalaurate levels. It's a good way to get the PhD on the house...
Laurie

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 50 44.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back