OP
OP
Alfie

Alfie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are great photos. Did you get a 40.5mm filter and a filter adapter too?
Hi, Yes i got the conversion adapter and then the 40.5 kood sea filter which is a better orange than the clip on types I have had. I am actually trying to source a brown filter as they are meant to be better than the orange but I am struggling here in the UK for a 40.5. It looks like I will have to get a 58mm adapter and then a 58mm brown filter.

Those photos are unedited, just straight of the camera, I use the underwater setting and sometimes the underwater macro setting. Have you got one of these cameras?

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Yes i got the conversion adapter and then the 40.5 kood sea filter which is a better orange than the clip on types I have had. I am actually trying to source a brown filter as they are meant to be better than the orange but I am struggling here in the UK for a 40.5. It looks like I will have to get a 58mm adapter and then a 58mm brown filter.

Those photos are unedited, just straight of the camera, I use the underwater setting and sometimes the underwater macro setting. Have you got one of these cameras?
I am considering buying one. Was thinking of a full frame setup too but it’s too expensive to think about at the moment

OP
OP
Alfie

Alfie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering buying one. Was thinking of a full frame setup too but it’s too expensive to think about at the moment

the tg5 is also good and more likely to get a good used one. I used to use a canon, this is a lot easier and the ability to use it under water is a winner for me although with my eyes i do get plenty of out of focus pic lol :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back