A couple of shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alfie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alfie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
273
Reaction score
1,122
Location
Doncaster, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few snaps as its Friday and I am working away until Monday :/

P4200007.JPG
P4200010.JPG
P4200047.JPG
P4200041.JPG
 
Great shots, thanks for sharing.
 
Those are great photos. Did you get a 40.5mm filter and a filter adapter too?
Hi, Yes i got the conversion adapter and then the 40.5 kood sea filter which is a better orange than the clip on types I have had. I am actually trying to source a brown filter as they are meant to be better than the orange but I am struggling here in the UK for a 40.5. It looks like I will have to get a 58mm adapter and then a 58mm brown filter.

Those photos are unedited, just straight of the camera, I use the underwater setting and sometimes the underwater macro setting. Have you got one of these cameras?
 
Hi, Yes i got the conversion adapter and then the 40.5 kood sea filter which is a better orange than the clip on types I have had. I am actually trying to source a brown filter as they are meant to be better than the orange but I am struggling here in the UK for a 40.5. It looks like I will have to get a 58mm adapter and then a 58mm brown filter.

Those photos are unedited, just straight of the camera, I use the underwater setting and sometimes the underwater macro setting. Have you got one of these cameras?
I am considering buying one. Was thinking of a full frame setup too but it’s too expensive to think about at the moment
 
Picture look really good
 
I am considering buying one. Was thinking of a full frame setup too but it’s too expensive to think about at the moment

the tg5 is also good and more likely to get a good used one. I used to use a canon, this is a lot easier and the ability to use it under water is a winner for me although with my eyes i do get plenty of out of focus pic lol :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new