A date to put on the calendar. Sat July 24th

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags, fun and friends will be happening at my home on July 24th.

all is invited as we bring back the style of old school backyard swaps. This should be a fun day in the sun as we grill and mingle among friends.

anyone whom want to secure a table spot let me know as i work out a lil map to see how many farmers we can get at the house. I will be setting up a tank for those that just want to float there corals or don't have enough to sell.

there will be some nice door prizes and raffles as well as fun and games. this is a family event so the kids are welcome.

This should be huge since my xmas party was canceled due to mom and here broken leg.
My neighbors were still talking about the last one. so many peeps with styrofoam cups, they had to come over and see what the heck was going on.

stay tuned more to follow if anyone would like to donate anything for door prizes and raffles please pm me as you will get promoted and recognized during the event.

xraided199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my birthday!!!! yay!!! oh wait, i'm IN NJ DARN IT!!! no but for real, have a great time and this sounds like it'll be awesome...personal, fun, and relaxed

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my birthday!!!! yay!!! oh wait, i'm IN NJ DARN IT!!! no but for real, have a great time and this sounds like it'll be awesome...personal, fun, and relaxed

At mid day we will stop and get every ones attention and raise the glass and have a toast for ya. yep this should be a day of fun and celibration of life at its best.

fyi. this is being posted early so if anyone wants/needs to make travel arrangments they can. there will be a few peeps from out of the area in town.

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Empire?... Reef Empire?... Table for two?
We're there dude...
nice.

Kraylen. look forward to shaking hands with ya=).

Note to all there will be alcohol at this event. so if you plan to drink, please do it responsibly and come with someone whom will drive you home. And yep going to be a name tag event so all can mingle with first names and screen names. a lil easier to break the ice=)

I

inactive

View Badges
Hm, I will have to iron out some details.. wonder how far it is round trip driving... maybe I could fly?

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I will have to pull some strings to make this trip Richard sounds like fun,I would love to take a LFS tour down south also.

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I will have to pull some strings to make this trip Richard sounds like fun,I would love to take a LFS tour down south also.

sounds great. btw. I think we were about a 6 hour drive from baymac to give you a general idea. but ontario airport is 20 minutes away if that helps.

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is crazy Richard, looks like many participants will come out from distant !:bigsmile: even from Texas!

I

inactive

View Badges
this is crazy Richard, looks like many participants will come out from distant !:bigsmile: even from Texas!

It's the Reef2Reef movement... what do you expect when you put the best reefers together all on one forum? :D

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back