A+++ Experience with Zoanthids.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kmwcane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to make a separate thread just so everyone will know how great my experience with @Zoanthids is/was.

Long story short, I purchased nine corals in this most recent live sale. Much to my dismay, the overnight package that was set to be delivered on Thursday morning was stuck in a UPS hub and was not delivered until Friday morning. I feared the worst and expected that all the corals would have perished by the time I received them. Holly was super quick to respond and promised to make the situation right in the event I had losses.

I was completely wrong! All the corals arrived alive in a still warm box and have been doing quite well since I added them to my aquarium. This is hands down the best coral packaging I've seen and I have no doubt it is the reason why all of these corals survived. Not only that, but Holly stayed in constant contact with me as the situation unfolded which brought me peace of mind in an otherwise stressful situation.

I cannot think of enough superlatives to describe my experience with Zoanthids.com and I highly recommend them if you are thinking of acquiring new corals.

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you so much for your post! I'm so glad your corals made it safe. I hope you can join us for the sale this weekend :)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wanted to make a separate thread just so everyone will know how great my experience with @Zoanthids is/was.

Long story short, I purchased nine corals in this most recent live sale. Much to my dismay, the overnight package that was set to be delivered on Thursday morning was stuck in a UPS hub and was not delivered until Friday morning. I feared the worst and expected that all the corals would have perished by the time I received them. Holly was super quick to respond and promised to make the situation right in the event I had losses.

I was completely wrong! All the corals arrived alive in a still warm box and have been doing quite well since I added them to my aquarium. This is hands down the best coral packaging I've seen and I have no doubt it is the reason why all of these corals survived. Not only that, but Holly stayed in constant contact with me as the situation unfolded which brought me peace of mind in an otherwise stressful situation.

I cannot think of enough superlatives to describe my experience with Zoanthids.com and I highly recommend them if you are thinking of acquiring new corals.
Today is the last day of our Live Sale... click on over:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back