A full time job

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
18,613
Reaction score
39,734
Location
Bellingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I like winning as much as the next guy, but this is hard to keep track of!
IMG_20250207_083556804_HDR.jpg


That's to say nothing about the two active supporters giveaways, and there's probably a partner member one I don't know about (as I'm not a partner member). I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I'm not. I'd love to win many of these. But how do I keep it straight which I'm in, or not, who I've tagged, or can tag or cannot tag, which threads need daily attention vs weekly, or a one and done?!

Maybe I need to take PTO so I can build a spreadsheet to keep track. Or use AI.

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Giveaway entry earned ;).
 
Now I like winning as much as the next guy, but this is hard to keep track of!
IMG_20250207_083556804_HDR.jpg


That's to say nothing about the two active supporters giveaways, and there's probably a partner member one I don't know about (as I'm not a partner member). I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I'm not. I'd love to win many of these. But how do I keep it straight which I'm in, or not, who I've tagged, or can tag or cannot tag, which threads need daily attention vs weekly, or a one and done?!

Maybe I need to take PTO so I can build a spreadsheet to keep track. Or use AI.

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Giveaway entry earned ;).
Well, if you look on the screen shot you posted - in the lower right hand corner of the Avatar of the person who posted the thread you'll see a miniature of your avatar if you've posted in that thread. If you haven't posted, it's safe to assume you aren't entered. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

On the ones that you have posted to, you can easily go in, use the search function with:
This Thread Only
And then search for you as the By (member). It will show all of your posts in that thread.
 
Id just like to find a way to stop the spam messaged in my mailbox for coral sales in another country.
 
Well, if you look on the screen shot you posted - in the lower right hand corner of the Avatar of the person who posted the thread you'll see a miniature of your avatar if you've posted in that thread. If you haven't posted, it's safe to assume you aren't entered. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

On the ones that you have posted to, you can easily go in, use the search function with:
This Thread Only
And then search for you as the By (member). It will show all of your posts in that thread.
Unless it's an old thread I hadn't unfollowed, then I get notified and fal into a rabbit hole.
There, giveaway entry bumped for more exposure. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Thanks!
 
Id just like to find a way to stop the spam messaged in my mailbox for coral sales in another country.
Are you referring to emails or private messages here on the forum? You can unsubscribe to emails using the unsubscribe link in the email. For private messages, go HERE and join the appropriate opt out group. HTH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new