A FUN WAY TO FEED YOUR REEF TANK

CoralReefTalk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
88
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up Reef Fanatics. I created a Floating fish feeder called THE DRIFTER and I would love for you all to check it out. It works by using your aquariums waterflow to broadcast feed your entire tank so that the fish can feed right where they are. Its a unique fun way to feed your aquarium and I would love to see what you all think about it. Your feedback is very valuable. If you would like to check out the video I made you can. I just wanted to post an article about it to see if there was some interest and get some feedback on the Patent pending DRIFTER a 3D Printed Floating Fish Feeder. If your interested and would like to share what you currently do to feed your aquarium.

Do you find that you feed multiple times a day and feed by hand or do you use an automatic feeder? How often and how do you feed frozen food? This feeder is a great solution to feeding frozen to a reef tank. Can't wait to hear how you all feed your aquariums.


 
Looks really interesting for sure, but I’m always afraid to try new and interesting looking products because more often then not I spend money and end up disappointed.

I currently use a traditional feeding ring for flakes mid-day, and thaw and dump frozen in the evenings.

I guess I’ll have to wait and see some reviews from others, but I’m definitely gonna bookmark your site.
 
Looks really interesting for sure, but I’m always afraid to try new and interesting looking products because more often then not I spend money and end up disappointed.

I currently use a traditional feeding ring for flakes mid-day, and thaw and dump frozen in the evenings.

I guess I’ll have to wait and see some reviews from others, but I’m definitely gonna bookmark your site.
Thanks so much, I completely understand. What size aquarium do you have? And Thank you for bookmarking the site.
 
Thanks so much, I completely understand. What size aquarium do you have? And Thank you for bookmarking the site.
It's advertised as 100 gallons, but it's actually a bit less that.
 
This is really cool! Thanks for sharing!
 
Any users out there with an honest review? Interested ….. 🐟
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new