A HARD FOUGHT BATTLE FINALLY WON!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOMACONDA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I use these brushes to get in the tight spots. They are dog toothbrushes.
20260318_161733.jpg
 
I use these brushes to get in the tight spots. They are dog toothbrushes.
20260318_161733.jpg
Yes !!! This is why I love this place ! All the great ideas ! I’m going to get one of those today !! The angle of the pic it seems as if it’s 14 inches long lmaoi wonder if they make tooth brushes for horses haaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new