• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A.I. Prime Diffusers (2) two of them

-XENOMORPH-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all.. I have 2 A.I. Prime 16HD diffusers. They are 3 months old. They were $29 each new. Im looking for just $30 including shipping for both together. There's no scratches and no cracks. Thank you.

Fits Prime, PrimeHD, and the new Prime 16HD. By installing a full diffuser you will blend and diffuse the entire cluster of led channels into one uniform spectrum resulting in a more natural shimmer and elimination of the disco ball effect. The result is a more vibrant and relaxed viewing experience of your reef tank.

The diffuser sheet is also removable which converts into a full shroud/shade to block a large amount of blinding light from bleeding into your room. The result makes the appearance that your aquarium is glowing from the inside out rather than from the top down.

It is recommended to increase light settings by 10-15% to compensate for the diffuser. Customers report better polyp extension, coral growth, and just an overall improvement in visual aesthetics of the reef tank.

16294746913533120551741976493133.jpg Prime16HD_900x.png AIPrime16HD_2_900x.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back