A little about me!

20230604_203550.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! 40 gallon is a nice size to start with. A 40 Breeder is a very specific size (36" long by 18" deep by 16" high) It is a great tank size but not commonly available as an AIO, although you can silicone in one of several AIO conversions that are available. I think Cobalt and Fiji Cube made some 40 Breeder AIOs but I haven't seen one in quite a while. The first tank that comes to mind for you though is the Innovative Marine 40 like @Anna K has. You can check her build thread to see if you like the basic dimensions.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new