A little disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AptasiaLover3000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great community and it is the members here who make it so.

Recently I have seen many threads regarding live sales and many members voicing their opinions about them and being berated for it, deleted or told to leave. But these are real concerns members are being ripped off
Capture+_2020-05-26-10-15-09.png

Pre sale price vs. Sale price and this is seen time and time again. It's funny how WWC can throw huge partys with 3000 frags but can't be bothered to put more than 100 on their site. I have tons more pictures like this from multiple vendors.

The Radion G5 was a huge bust, truly horrible quality that was nowhere near ready for the consumer market but don't dare post about it here.

Yes this website is a business but this constant crying about "well I'm just trying to put food on the table and this is my only job" is pathetic. You pull in what 40,000 a month from sponsorships alone? Not counting all the supporting members who pay upwards of $200 for a cool banner.

If religion is off the table why is there an official prayer thread? Or is it just all other religions but yours are against the rules?

I get it, your house your rules but shouldnt sponsors be held a tiny bit accountable specially if they have a dedicated thread here? Like Aqua illumination, people have been having so many problems with them why isn't their thread watched by them?

This and much more has driving me away from R2R. I only hope the members here realize their worth because it isn't the sponsors, the sales or the giveaways that make this place great its them, where ever they go would be great.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m sorry you feel like this and thank you for your feedback. I’ll take your concern to heart and see what needs to be addressed and corrected.

You are 100% correct on one thing for sure. The members here are what makes R2R great! The staff and moderators are also exceptional people who love the hobby.

Thank you again.

OP
OP
A

AptasiaLover3000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never buy from WWC.
And I agree, there shouldn't be prayer threads here. No politics, no religion would be my preference.
I wouldn't either, they pay their employees next to nothing, they are made to sign non disclosure forms which is why you never hear anything negative about them, their prices are Insanely high and their corals are over hyped.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just so everyone knows this “member” has been banned. This was found to be a member who created another account just to troll the forum for the sole reason to cause drama. Be careful what you believe as there are some unscrupulous individuals who’s goal is not to have a better aquarium industry and they don’t care about you. They have ulterior motives for their own gain or the gain of someone or something else.

If you want to leave bad feedback about sponsors, me or Reef2Reef then you are welcome as long as you are respectful. But you are not welcome to be rude and down right mean. These types of posts and threads will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back